Lionel Messi the best player won the Ballon d'Or for the third time. He delighted in the third award he received from a Brazilian legend Ronaldo.
"I am glad to see him. I watched the goal-tally on a large screen at the show, very impressive, a spectacular striker and always in a good feeling, he always has a smile on his face," said the Barcelona striker.
"An honor for me getting this trophy from him. A dream come true because when another child I always admired him, he is an extraordinary settlement."
Messi still has hope despite getting another award. He was still a lot that can be given of himself and many titles to be won.
"The important thing is to continue this pattern with Barcelona and continue to win the title. The same with the national team. But I have to say this, I'm not obsessed with winning this trophy for the fourth time and stuff like that. I do not like it. I would prefer to win a lot of things between us as a team. "
"I am glad to see him. I watched the goal-tally on a large screen at the show, very impressive, a spectacular striker and always in a good feeling, he always has a smile on his face," said the Barcelona striker.
"An honor for me getting this trophy from him. A dream come true because when another child I always admired him, he is an extraordinary settlement."
Messi still has hope despite getting another award. He was still a lot that can be given of himself and many titles to be won.
"The important thing is to continue this pattern with Barcelona and continue to win the title. The same with the national team. But I have to say this, I'm not obsessed with winning this trophy for the fourth time and stuff like that. I do not like it. I would prefer to win a lot of things between us as a team. "

No comments:
Post a Comment